Certificate of Eligibility

1) To get a student visa, the applicant must apply to the Ministry of Justice for a "Certificate of Eligibility" to reside in Japan. Detailed information will be forwarded to you when you're successful to the admissions.
2) All applicants who leave their countries must enter Japan on College Student visas.

Links for more information

Gateway to study in Japan

Entry and Residence Procedures for Foreign Students

Immigration Bureau of Japan

2:14 Video of Bekka